If customers’ orders have not been shipped yet, you may send a request to our customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get full refund.
If you want to return the entire order, we gladly accepts returns of unopened, unused, undamaged, or defective items purchased on our website for a refund or exchange.
If it is your problem that you don't want to pick the item up, but we have delivered the item; or you don't want the item and just want to return,
like some customers may order the wrong item but find it after receiving, customers need to pay for the return freight, we will refund you the money of the item, not including the shipping fees.
Because this is not the problem of manufacturer's, hope you all can understand.
Here's what to do:
- Items must be returned with original packaging, manuals, and all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer.
- Items received should be unused, undamaged and in the original package.
- Create a request by sending email to email@example.com before processing return.
- If a product is DOA or shipped incorrectly, TRIFOXBIKE covers all shipping charges. For all the other cases of returns, a staff will charge you the actual shipping costs incurred.
- Proceed and send the items to the address offered by our customer service team. Note that the returning package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days from the date you received.
- Claims must be reported to us within 72 hours from the delivery time and show us as much as possible proof, photos, videos etc.
Once the returned item arrives back in our warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
Please contact our support service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem along with your order number. "Dead on Arrival" (DOA) and "Wrong Item" claims must be reported to us within 48 hours from the delivery time.
- If products are altered or modified, warranty and money-back satisfaction become void.
- When returning, we recommend using a shipping method that can be tracked. TRIFOXBIKE cannot be held responsible for items lost on the way back.