A so-called flat or riser bar for your MTB come into mind! Here your got a free chance to get a riser handlebar for free!
Choose a handlebar tips:
There is several factors you need to take into consideration when choosing a handlebar.
- The width of your shoulders.
- Weight of the handlebar. Most bras are now made of aluminum or carbon fiber. Carbon fiber is lighter as we know. But the price is relatively higher.
- Flared; adding strength.
- Tapered; putting strength where it is need most.
- Butted; providing more strength while shaving weight
- Bar ends; adding more handle positions to a riser bar